Shop All Wall Decals
Removable. Reusable. Beautiful.
Create a beautiful space in minutes with our removable wall decals. Made to order in Australia from the highest quality material. Ginger Monkey decals are made from a peel and stick, polyester fabric material that can be installed on virtually any flat, clean surface and then removed and reused many times over without leaving any adhesive residue. Our decals are easy to apply and remove and will not shrink, rip or wrinkle. Our decals are Class A or 1 fire rated, green, non-toxic and perfectly safe to use anywhere in your home.
Creating An Atmosphere With Decals
Ginger Monkey has a vast range of nursery stickers for walls that are whimsical, playful, and unique. Ginger Monkey has a few top tips on how you can use a stick on for walls to create an incredible atmosphere for your baby’s nursery.
- Play with placement. Don’t be scared to play around with the placement of your stick on decals for walls. If you have a desk or a shelf against the wall, place your kids wall stickers, so they appear to be peering around or standing on your furniture.
- Overlap florals. If you’re working with floral or leafy prints, overlap the prints to create the illusion of a bouquet. This stunning effect also works if you’re making a scene with nursery stickers for walls, featuring plants, birds, and other animals.
- Make your wall decals the feature. To avoid creating a visually overwhelming nursery, make the decals a feature wall around which you can style everything else in the nursery.
How To Use Wall Decals For The Nursery
One of the best parts about Ginger Monkey’s high-quality wall decals for the nursery is that they’re removable and reusable. If you move house, you can take them with you and set them up in your new home. Plus, every stick on for walls is made from premium materials, so they won’t do any damage to the walls when you remove them. Here’s our guide on how to use Ginger Monkey’s nursery stickers for walls.
- Step 1: Prepare your surface. Make sure the wall, door, or window is dry, clean, and smooth. If you recently painted the wall, make sure you’ve correctly primed it and allow 30 days for the paint to dry completely. Avoid putting your decal on porous surfaces or any walls with Teflon based paints.
- Step 2: Starting from the corner, peel the entire stick on for walls from the back liner. Try to avoid the decal folding in on itself, but if it does, gently unfold it.
- Step 3: Apply the decal to the wall. Check the position, and if you’re unhappy, reposition as many times as needed.
- Step 4: Once you are happy with the position, smooth the stick on for walls with your hand. Start in the middle and move your way out to the edges using a credit card if needed.
- Step 5: Smooth out any bubbles. If you see a large bubble, lift the decal and reapply it carefully.
- Step 6: Store the backing liners for your nursery stickers for walls in a safe place. Should you need to remove the stickers, you can reapply the backing to keep them safe and adhesive.
5 Beautiful Styles You Can Recreate With With Wall Decals For The Nursery
Ginger Monkey stock so many nursery stickers for walls that it can be challenging to narrow down a style you’d like to recreate. We’ve come up with five beautiful nursery designs you can create using our range of wall decals for the nursery that would be perfect for both baby boys and girls.
- The jungle nursery. Creating a jungle-inspired nursery can ignite your baby’s love for animals very early on. Simply get creative with our Tropical Island Wall Mural and our Safari Animal kids wall stickers to create an exciting jungle paradise. Pair these decals with wood or wicker furniture and plenty of soft animal toys to finish the room.
- The Aussie nursery. Very few places in the world have flora and fauna as beautiful as Australia, so immerse your baby in their brilliance. Our Australian Baby Animal & Gum Tree set of wall decals for the nursery are perfect for any parent looking to create a May Gibb-style bedroom.
- The prehistoric nursery. Every kid loves dinosaurs, so investing in dinosaur nursery stickers for walls means your child can enjoy them even more as they grow. Pair the Watercolour Dinosaurs Wall Decal Set with the Rainforest Wall Mural to ignite your baby’s love of dinosaurs. Finish it off by incorporating dinosaur sheets and a chalkboard so your child can continue to enjoy the room as they grow.
- The beach nursery. If you live by the ocean, you might want to bring some of it into your baby’s nursery by using oceanic kids wall stickers. Try combining the Beach House Wall Decal Set and the Watercolour Whale Decal Set to blur the lines between beach and ocean. Finish it off by including washed out, pastel furniture and some gorgeous little marine animal stuffed toys.
- The fairy room. Create a whimsical space full of faerie magic with the Flower Fairy Door Decal and the Flower Fairy Decal Set. Add some gorgeous fairy lights and use plenty of pinks, yellow, and white around the room to compliment these kids wall stickers perfectly.
When You Need Kids Wall Stickers, Check Out The Range At Ginger Monkey
No matter how you want to style your baby’s nursery, Ginger Monkey has a vast selection of gorgeous contemporary wall decals for the nursery to create an enchanting wonderland for your baby. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the highest quality products Australia-wide. We only work with premium printers who use the finest materials available, so you can rest assured you’re getting the very best products from Ginger Monkey. If you’d like to browse our range of gorgeous kids wall stickers, head to our website today.